Tuesday, August 17, 2010

WooHoo! The serious stuff has begun! I haven't looked things over
since the weekend, so I was excited to see the progress!

The first three shots below were taken from the south side of the block. 
Notice that another office trailer was brought in on the SW corner (now there are three). 
Be sure to click on any image you'd like to enlarge to see more detail.




The shots below were taken from the west side of the block



This is the view from the porch of the tabernacle.

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Now that they have taken out all the blacktop which was previously on the lot, it looks a lot bigger. Glad to see the progress. I'm really excited for the Temple!

    On 800 West another big constrution project began this week...a twin home develpment with 56 units. I bet this project will be completed first.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know me - we became friends when Heather and Cara were babies!

    ReplyDelete