Tuesday, August 3, 2010

A roadblock of faux grass

I found out today that the plan is to put chain link fencing with "faux grass" all the way around the temple lot. It looks a little like someone behind the barriers is going to have a wild luau. One of the construction workers wanted to know what I was doing (he couldn't see the camera?...maybe he thought I was a spy). When I told him I'm documenting the progress of the building, he just smiled (I guess I'm not the only one). He said that we wouldn't be able to see the progress because of the fencing and that it was to prevent rubberneckers from causing accidents.  But I know there are holes in the fencing and I will prevail!


Below is a shot looking east on the south side of the temple lot. 
They're placing the cement barriers onto which they'll put the chainlink fencing.


Here's a shot of the "luau" fencing.


This is looking east with the temple lot to the right.


This is looking north.  They've made 100 West behind the temple a
one way/one lane street.  They've also closed 300 South
for now but I think the plan is for it to be a one way as well.





1 comment:

  1. Good job Leslie!! It is still nice little peak into Brigham City!! Thanks. Janelle

    ReplyDelete