Friday, August 13, 2010

Anticipation...

It's kind of like listening to Carly Simon sing "Anticipation" and waiting for that big drop of catsup to fall from the neck of the bottle.  Will it ever happen?  We noticed that there was some movement of a couple of big diggers (I'm a girl...what do you want me to call them?), but surmised that they were merely breaking up cement and asphalt.  A couple of huge metal trash bins were moved to the center west part of the lot (the blue on the left of the center picture below), right next to the office/shed, and right where I stand to take my pictures.  I guess I'll have to figure out something else.  So, the pictures today weren't too hot.


The machine in the rear center of the picture below was doing
some dirt moving, but I couldn't really see that too well.


Trying to get a better picture below of what was being done,
but just couldn't quite make it.  Is the actual hole for the temple being started? 
We'll have to wait til Monday...


No comments:

Post a Comment