Monday, March 21, 2011

Lots going on!

The Ogden Temple will be closing the very first of April to be recreated.
Hopefully ours will be done before long (wishful thinking) to take up some of the slack.
I can dream, can't I? I'm mentally ready for them to lay sod and plant flowers already!


 The picture above was taken from the south side of the temple lot.  The metal structure
is at the front entrance.  I'm trying to envision what it will look like when it's complete.



 The two pictures above were taken from my regular spot on the south side.
 
 The above photo was taken from the NW corner of the temple lot.


 The three shots above were taken from the construction entrance
...Glad I didn't get caught!
This is another shot taken from the tabernacle lawn.  It's the reinforcement
metal at the front door of the temple (like I really know!).

No comments:

Post a Comment