Thursday, December 30, 2010

Balmy day in Brigham

Sorry about the dark pictures...it's a pretty gloomy day.  We had a little blizzard last night, and although we didn't get more than 3 or 4 inches of snow, the wind howled and the temperatures plummeted.  The sun is peeking out of the high clouds as I write, but it sure wasn't when I took these pictures a few minutes ago.

 The reason for the plastic covering above is because the cement was poured only yesterday.


 Hmmmm...the Christmas stockings are still on the crane.  I wonder if Santa missed them?

This is a north/south running footing on the east side.
If you look at this site, will you give me a shout-out?  I wonder if anyone's even interested.

4 comments:

  1. I like your pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you only got a couple of inches! We got like a foot and a half! Drivin' to and from work this morning and last night was WICKED bad. But yer bloggy is cute. Good jarb, mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I look! It is very nice to see as I live in Forest Street until October and now I live in Atlanta GA

    ReplyDelete
  4. I lived on! lol wow I must have been distracted by something earlier. I am glad to have the pictures though it is very exciting that a temple will be in my home city

    ReplyDelete