Sunday, October 3, 2010

It's not my fault!

Geezzzzz...from the looks of things, it seems like the going is pretty slow up at the temple site.  The pictures I took today were pretty lame because when I parked (on the road) on the south side of the temple and ran around to the door closest to the Christmas tree wall, up pulled a car behind me.  My camera is soooo slow!  Click...w..a..i..t, click...w..a..i..t, click...w..a..i..t.  You get the picture (get it?).   Anyway, I was trying to hurry so fast that I'm surprised I didn't take a picture of my foot or something.  The pictures I did get were almost...exactly...like...LAST WEEK (as seen in this picture)!  I wonder if all the workers took the week off for conference (that wasn't nice, was it?!).  I hope none of them ever gets wind of this blog, because I'd probably make them a little peeved.  Maybe it'll be better next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment